For the comfort of our guests at the Waverley we would like to advise you of the Waverley policy.On arrival please complete a guest registration form. These details will be used if required.
- Booking out time at the Waverley is between 10.30 and 11.00am, and we respectfully request this to be adhered to, however should the room not be vacated after 12.00 then a charge of £50.00 will be required.
- Payment terms are by card paid 1 week prior to your arrival or cash on arrival with card details taken before your stay to secure your booking.
- For the pleasure of our guests the Waverley has a no smoking policy in all of their rooms. Smoking on the balcony’s is allowed as long as cigarette ends are not thrown over and put into ash trays provided. Should guests be found to be smoking in the rooms or evidence found after their stay that this has not been adhered to, a cleaning charge of £50.00 will be taken from the card details provided.
- The Waverley guesthouse has a cancellation policy of 48 hours. Therefore should you not require your accommodation please advise us in advance. Failure to advise us will result in the customer being liable for the first night payment. Payments will be taken from the card details provided should it be required.
- In the event of a fire please ensure to advise a member of staff as quick as possible. If this is not accessible please raise the alarm nearest to you located in all hallways or shout ‘fire’. A member of staff therefore will close all fire doors and make sure all the guests are evacuated safely out of the nearest fire exit. Our assembly point is on the beach straight opposite the guesthouse where a registration will be taken.
- When booking in you will be provided with a set of keys to your room and front door. These become the guest(S) responsibility during their stay and should be handed back to a member of staff on your departure. Should keys be taken by mistake we respectfully ask them to be returned. However should keys not be returned within 7 days or if the keys are lost, the guest(S) will be charged to replace them. If a lock should be damaged and in need of replacement due to misuse this is chargeable also.
- Should damage occur in the room during your stay, please report it to a member of staff immediately to ensure this can be dealt with. Each situation will be inspected and checked. Should the damage occur due to misuse of the room the Waverley reserve the right to charge the guest(S) accordingly.
- We request that all guests entering the premises after 10pm and before 7am to respect the noise level. Guests will be asked to leave if this isn’t adhered to.
Food & Drink
- The Waverley can provide evening meals on request. Also we can cater for people with dietary problems with notice. Please respect on these premises we are a no alcohol establishment ales consent is given from the proprietor. Should alcohol be found on our premises or in our rooms a cleaning charge to dispose of these items will be charged.